At this time can be seen that Covid-19 case is relieving a bit at least in some countries. However, we all still need to understand the danger of the disease and do our best to protect ourselves and others by following the rules and given instructions. In Europe most of the companies are slowly returning to normal or “new normal” routines and future is already looking promicing for all. Let us continue keeping safe and think positive.
- Interfire Aviation
- Interfire Aviation: COVID-19 Update
- Interfire Aviation: Back to work in factory today and it feels good!
- Interfire Aviation: Today the government in Spain ordered all the factories to be closed for two weeks
- Thai Flight Training Academy signed a Purchase Agreement of Future Generation RFFT Trainer with Interfire Aviation
- Starlux Airlines signed a Purchase Agreement of Future Generation RFFT Trainer with Interfire Aviation
- Interfire Aviation Team has just arrived back to Europe from long business trip in Asia